Come visit us at the ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Meeting
Click and drag to look around the booth.
The Oncotype DX test as standard of care to guide chemotherapy treatment decisions
Based on the practice-changing results of the TAILORx study, updated guidelines and health technology assessment body recommendations clearly position the Oncotype DX Breast Recurrence Score test as the preferred assay.
Only assay recognized by NCCN Guidelines to predict adjuvant chemotherapy benefit and the only assay classified as the “preferred” multigene test in node-negative patients with HR-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer1
With the results of TAILORx, only Oncotype DX has sufficient evidence to guide adjuvant chemotherapy decisions in patients with early-stage, node-negative, invasive breast cancer2
Only test considered to predict chemotherapy benefit, therefore providing a cost-effective option in patients with early-stage, node-negative and micrometastatic breast cancer3
Strong belief that genomic tests are used to guide adjuvant CT treatment decisions in both node-negative and node-positive early breast cancer. TAILORx RS results to guide chemo use in node-negative patients4
May be used to guide decisions on adjuvant systemic chemotherapy based on TAILORx cutoffs in node-negative patients with ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer5
May be used to gain additional prognostic and/or predictive information with 1A evidence to complement pathology assessment and to predict the benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy6
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Breast Cancer, version 3.2018.
- IQWIG Press Release, September 2018.
- NICE Diagnostics Guidance DG34 December 2018. Accessed December 2018.
- Burstein et al. Ann Oncol. 2019.
- Andre et al. J Clin Oncol. 2019.
- Cardoso et al. Ann Oncol. 2019.
* National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and NCCN are registered trademarks of NCCN. ASCO and ESMO are trademarks of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and European Society for Medical Oncology. NCCN, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), St Gallen International Consensus Panel, ASCO and ESMO do not endorse any product or therapy.
© NICE 2018 Tumour profiling tests to guide adjuvant chemotherapy decisions in early breast cancer. Available from nice.org.uk/guidance/dg34. All rights reserved. Subject to Notice of rights NICE guidance is prepared for the National Health Service in England. All NICE guidance is subject to regular review and may be updated or withdrawn. NICE accepts no responsibility for the use of its content in this product/publication.
† As voted by a clear majority of the St Gallen International Expert Consensus panel