1. Asad J, Jacobson A, Estabrook A et al. Does Oncotype DX recurrence score affect management of patients with early –stage breast cancer? Am J Surg. 2008; 196: 527–529.
2. R Oratz, D Paul, AL Cohn, SM Sedlacek et al. Impact of a Commercial Reference Laboratory Test Recurrence Score on Decision Making in Early-Stage Breast Cancer. J Oncol Pract. 2007; 3(4):182-186.
3. Partin JF, Mamounas EP. et al. Impact of the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay Compared With Standard Clinicopathologic Guidelines in Adjuvant Therapy Selection for Node-Negative, Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011 May 3. [Epub ahead of print]
4. J. Albanell, A. Gonzalez, M. Ruiz-Borrego, et al. Prospective transGEICAM study of the impact of the 21-gene Recurrence Score assay and traditional clinicopathological factors on adjuvant clinical decision making in women with estrogen receptor-positive (ER1) node-negative breast cancer Ann Oncol. 2011 Jun 6. [Epub ahead of print]
5. SS Lo, PB Mumby, J Norton, K Rychlik, J Smerage, J Kash, HK Chew, ER Gaynor, DF Hayes, A Epstein, KS Albain. Prospective Multicenter Study of the Impact of the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay on Medical Oncologist and Patient Adjuvant Breast Cancer Treatment Selection. J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28(10):1671-1676.
6. Ruth Oratz, MD, FACP, Benjamin Kim, MD, MPhil, Calvin Chao, MD, Stanley Skrzypczak, MS, Caron Ory, RN, MSN, Roberto Bugarini, DStat, and Michael Broder, MD, FACOG Physician Survey of the Effect of the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay Results on Treatment Recommendations for Patients With Lymph Node–Positive, Estrogen Receptor–Positive Breast Cancer J Oncol Pract. 2011; Journal of Oncology Practice 2011.
7. Geffen DB, Abu-Ghanem S, Sion-Vardy N, Braunstein R, Tokar M, Ariad S, Delgado B, Bayme M, Koretz M. The impact of the 21-gene recurrence score assay on decision making about adjuvant chemotherapy in early-stage estrogen-receptor-positive breast cancer in an oncology practice with a unified treatment policy. Ann Oncol. 2011 Mar 1. [Epub ahead of print]
8. Henry L, Stojadinovic A, Swain SM et al. The influence of a gene expression profile on breast cancer decisions. J Surg Oncol. 2009; 99: 319–323.
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and ASCO are registered trademarks of ASCO; National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and NCCN are registered trademarks of NCCN. ASCO and NCCN do not endorse any product of therapy.