Genomic Health believes that everyone should have access to the information they need to make confident, informed decisions about their cancer treatments. That’s why Genomic Health created the Genomic Access Program (GAP), which helps eligible patients navigate insurance and other payment options for Oncotype DX GPS tests. Contact Customer Service by phone 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer patients are covered by Medicare
Your role in Medicare coverage
Medicare covers the Oncotype DX Genomic Prostate Score (GPS) test for eligible patients (NCCN very low, low, and favorable intermediate-risk disease). Providers must:
- Enroll electronically to complete the Medicare-mandated certification and training.
- Complete and submit reporting documents.
We assist your patients through the claims with their insurance company, including with your permission, help with appeals for any denial of coverage.
If your patient’s insurance covers the test, our patient assistance program will:
- Work with the physician to get prior authorization from your insurance company (if required).
- Bill insurance companies directly when possible.
- Process the claim once the test is complete.
- Assist in the appeal process if a claim is denied.
To get started with GAP, contact customer service at 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897).
Genomic Health offers financial assistance programs for eligible patients with financial hardship. These programs are based on financial eligibility. Contact Customer Service by phone at 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897) or via email at email@example.com for more information.